A wonderful short video about the creation and installation of the beautiful vintage-looking neon letters on the roof of the new Ponce City Market. Each letter weighs about 700 pounds. This beautiful type can be seen from the North Avenue side of the building. Originally built in 1926, the eight-story brick structure on Ponce De Leon Avenue was the South’s train-stop warehouse headquarters for Sears Roebuck & Co. It has been transformed into a mixed-use development featuring living space, business, retail and dining. Enjoy!